National Association of Television and Radio Broadcasters of Kazakhstan is a professional public association of television and radio broadcasters. NAT Kazakhstan aims to stand for creating favorable and equal conditions of development for all players in broadcasting market of Kazakhstan.
Key goals of the Association:
- Protection of rights and interests of broadcasters, ensuring legal safeguards and coordination of activity;
- Presenting interests of the Association’s participants while interacting with state authorities;
- Establishment and upgrading professional skills of stations and studios broadcasting in Kazakhstan;
- Setting up system of horizontal networks and mutual support of the Association members in their statutory activities;
- Establishment, if necessary, funds, economic unions, enterprises and organizations for provision of services to TV and radio companies under supervision of the Association;
- Assistance to NAT Kazakhstan members with their business initiatives through looking for reliable partners for joint work, information, legal and representative support;
- Research of market tendencies related to TV and radio broadcasting, advertising and marketing;
- Participation in workshops, seminars, exhibitions together with the Association members to exchange experience, establish business contacts;
- Promotion of professional development of specialists and creative staff by means of trainings and workshops.